Cham Island Fishing Tour
Cham Island Fishing Tour: Discover and enjoy fishing feelings on the Cham island. Fishing tour has become so popular with domestic and foreign tourists come and enjoy…
Cham Island is a group of 8 small islands, which has been recognized by UNESCO as the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park). This ideal destination is endowed with marvelous topography of mountain slopes and biological diversity. From Cua Dai Beach, Quang Nam province, it takes about 15 minutes to arrive at Cham Island by Speed boat, though tourists may choose – 60 minute-boat instead, to enjoy the feeling of travelling by fishermen’s boats…
Group up 5 pax, please contact 023188.8.131.52 or Hotline 0905.12.12.43 for special support
PRICE: $ 100 USD/1 PAX
|Cham Island Fishing Tour|
Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang, Hoi An Ancient town. transfer to Cua Dai Port
|08h30||Go to Cua Dai port to discover the island by Speed boat (at least: 15 minute)|
|09h00||Wooden boat pick up at Cham Island port go to Hon Nhon – Hon Dai for fishing tour. The local fishingmen will show all fishing equipment and how to catch the local fish.|
|11h45||Back to the boat come to the beach, swimming, snorkeling and sea live things|
|12h30||Lunch, rest, viewing scenery walking, swimming, sunbathing.|
Arriver Cua Dai port. Cars take customers back and the end of Cham Island Fishing Daily Tours./.
Group up 5 pax please contact Hotline: 0905.12.12.43 (Mr Smith) for special price
CHAM ISLAND TOUR WITH SET MENU
Sweet and Sour Fried Squid
Stir Fried Beef
Sea food Soups
Dessert (Husband and wife cakes or fruits)
Tour price for children
- Children under 05 years: free tour price (insurance charge $10 USD / 1 child).
- Children from 5 years old to 10 years old: ++ 75% price
- Children over 10 years old: 100% of the tour as adults.
- Free pick up and drop off at the Hotels | Resorts in Hoi An
- Speedboats, wooden boat with safety equipment including life jacket supplied
- Fishing tour and Fishing equipment
- Rods and baits supplied
- Visiting Tickets
- 01 Local of Beer on lunch meal
- Lunch with specialties seafood
- Local guide with good care and friendly
- Local fishing men
- Water (1 bottle 0.5ml)/ person / day.
- Tips for waiters, tour guides and drivers.
- Other personal expenses
- Diving Services (50$ USD/1 Pax) . /.
WHAT YOUR SHOULD BRING
- Swimming Towels
- Sunbath protection & Lotion
- Big hat or Umbrella
- Camera with full battery
- Short or Bikini
WHAT YOUR SHOULD NOT BRING
- Credits card
- Valued belongings
- TheThe order of attractions in the Cham Island Tour Program can be flexible changed to suit the journey time, but still make sure the route program for you.
- Pregnant women over 6 months, spinal cord injury visitors, cervical discharge, myocardial infarction, heart disease will not be allowed to join in this program for themselves safety.
- Groups over 10 guests we will organize a private tour or group tour according to the actual situation but still ensure the quality of service and program does not change.
- Refund 100% of the fee if the weather is affected or the political situation is unstable.
- Do not throw garbage, litter in public places or plastic bottles into the sea
- Cham Island Tour PACKAGE is a package tour (personal expenses outside the program, you pay yourself)
- Before taking a dive, scuba dive, snorkeling: Please double check your personal equipment such as cell phone and lightly exercise before jumping to the water.
- Cham Island Tour Program can be flexible changed according to the actual situation, but still ensure the tour programs for you.
On the Public, New Year holidays, surcharge 30% of tour price.Please see at for Cham Island Group Tours Trip as: http://culaochamtour.com/tin-tuc-cu-lao-cham/378.html or http://culaochamtour.com/cam-nang-du-lich-cu-lao-cham/huong-dan-du-lich-cu-lao-cham-2019.html
Cham Island daily tour see more at:
If confirm booking please send us the list includes: Name, date of birth, email address (if available) or mobile numbers to companies for buying insurance.
HOI AN ECO TOUR – HOI AN DAILY TOURS – EXPLORING HOI AN TOURS