Hoi An Daily Tour: Boat Trip to Traditional Villages
Hoi An Eco tour with a lot of traditional village such as: Kim Bong Village, Thanh Ha Pottery village…From the port, we will depart for Thanh Ha Pottery Village where you can learn and enjoy the daily life of Thanh Ha people. Here we will observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots, kettles and cooking pots. After we watch the pottery making process, we will take another 30 minute boat ride the Thu Bon River where we will head to Kim Bong Village.
Hoi An Eco Travel: Boat Trip to Traditional Villages Hoi An Eco Tour
Departure Time: 08:00
Duration: ½ day
Tour Runs:Minimum 2 persons.Maximum on request
Contact: hoianecotravel @gmail.com
Here you will have an introduction walk during which you will have the opportunity to observe the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessels are built using traditional techniques. You will also make a stop in the carpentry workshop where carpenters create hand crafted furniture and sculptures as well as a range of souvenirs. After we watch the local people creating these beautiful objects, we will then return to Hoi An.
PRICE $45 / 1 Person
- Hotel pick-up and returns
- Minivan, entrance fee
- Mineral water
- English speaking tour-guide
- Travel insurance
- Free for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- 10% VAT
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost